Internet Radio
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Internet Radio DJ Jobs Available

Ice-Kuradio is offline Regular

Default Internet Radio DJ Jobs Available

Hi All,

We are an established Internet radio station based in the UK. We are listed on iTunes as well as many other directorys. We have been up and running for 5 months now and have a large listener base.

We have decided to take on some new Dj's/Broadcasters:

Experience is not necessary all we ask is that you have a large mp3 collection "fully labeled" and a Mic. We are looking for "Hosts" not just dj's that play back to back songs.

YOU MUST - Be dedicated

There are no restrictions on music provided it is something that would appeal to all and not just one.

Are schedule is flexible but we do ask that all Dj's try to comit to a minimum of 2-5 hours per week.

If this is something that sounds of interest to you then please get in touch either reply to this thread, via pm or email me directly @ admin@ice-kuradio.co.uk

You could be hosting your own show later today :p

We are still on the hunt for more talented DJ's/Hosts to join us @ Ice Ku Radio...So please drop us a line if you are interested.
    Dj George likes this.

We are still on the hunt for more DJ's/Hosts/Broadcasters to join our team here @ http://www.ice-kuradio.co.uk If you are interested in having your own show on a great internet based radio station. Then drop us a line.

djash12356 is offline Newbie

Thumbs up Dj ash

Hi im Dj Ash.I like to do this job.
    Mohomadazad@gmail.com

General Lighting is offline Veteran Member

Hi DJ Ash - unfortunately I think that station has long since closed - its website is inaccessible for one thing and I even tried to track down the station it may have merged with but their site has also gone 404.

If I was a DJ looking for a station to play on I'd firstly check you can tune into them and they have a active website/community (not just facebook as not everyone uses it!)

Also - though I appreciate everyone here comes from all over the world so we might write English differently, to me a job is something you get paid for. My job is to make computers and telephones work for a medium sized company in Suffolk, which I get paid for in real money - and if I have any spare time or resources left I volunteer to help out radio stations or do a few mixes as a hobby. Which increasingly is as much as anyone can hope to get with the sheer amount of stations both normal and online around all competing for listeners.

For the future, especially as here in the UK trade unions and even regulators are scrutinising the sheer level of unpaid work in the creative media and posting misleading "job" adverts could even get you in bother, its worth any station managers being 100% honest about what you can and can't offer your volunteers on a station.

In most cases the most you can offer them is publicity and an audience for their content and you will still be competing against soundcloud, mixcloud and all the other "cloud" services unless the station has a well established brand..

Michael Owen is offline Newbie

Default application

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-Kuradio View Post
    Hi All,

We are an established Internet radio station based in the UK. We are listed on iTunes as well as many other directorys. We have been up and running for 5 months now and have a large listener base.

We have decided to take on some new Dj's/Broadcasters:

Experience is not necessary all we ask is that you have a large mp3 collection "fully labeled" and a Mic. We are looking for "Hosts" not just dj's that play back to back songs.

YOU MUST - Be dedicated

There are no restrictions on music provided it is something that would appeal to all and not just one.

Are schedule is flexible but we do ask that all Dj's try to comit to a minimum of 2-5 hours per week.

If this is something that sounds of interest to you then please get in touch either reply to this thread, via pm or email me directly @ admin@ice-kuradio.co.uk

You could be hosting your own show later today :p
    i would like to apply for this please

Rob Irvine is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Owen View Post
    They are no longer in oparation, as i've and sevral of us have checked their website out, and is now back on the domain market., these days you'd be lucky if a online radio makes it past 3 months, you can always try dance Zone Radio http://dancezoneradio.webs.com

kwradio is offline Regular

Award Star Gold 1 Online DJ's Needed

Edited by KWRadio
    Last edited by kwradio; 30th June 2013 at 08:10 AM.

amt
    amt is offline Newbie

Music Broadcaster Here

Quote Originally Posted by kwradio View Post
    Edited by KWRadio
    I am looking for a broadcasting job. I have experience with Dekadance radio and currently have over 6k+ music library but can build from there. Most of what I played for Dekadance was rock and classic rock. I have a southern accent but I manage lol. I can send a demo if needed.

Maria

amtownsend@live.com

Default applying for position

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Owen View Post
    i have had over five yrs djing experience in second life djing playing for 50 to 800 listeners at one time. i use sam broadcaster and have over 10k plus music liberary spanning from country to 50;s rock to todays rock
    Last edited by dracnoir naxos; 28th August 2014 at 02:47 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast