17th July 2012, 09:32 PM
Internet Radio Station now recruiting
We are offering someone the opportunity to get more involved behind the scenes at our radio station, Radio Active Scotland.
This is voluntary and requires experience due to the responsibility of the role.
The Role :
• To help maintain our out of hours broadcasting, by ensuring that our international shows are scheduled to run on time.
• To download pre-recorded shows and schedule them to run at the allocated time by either running your own radio scheduling software (if you have it) or by accessing our own system via remote access software.
• You must be reliable, trustworthy and dedicated.
• Access to a computer with broadband.
• Experience in internet radio is essential, experience in running an internet radio station is preferred.
• To be easily contactable when needed.
Hours: Flexible / by arrangement.
Please contact email@example.com