Looking for On-Air Staff

We need live DJ’s / Personalities
NO PRE-RECORDED SHOWS AS OF NOW, PER SIRIUS XM AND IHEART, MUST HAVE LIVE DJ'S / ON-AIR HOSTS

Thanks

Last edited:

butlef

I didn't get a response to my question about the time slot. Are the 2-hr time slots or can it be more? Also, Is there tech support, like can you connect me with the Mixx software?

butlef

Great, I already have Virtual DJ. I looked at the schedule and see some 2-hour shifts. I can do a 2 hour shift. Would that be okay? Also, I would do live and pre-recorded shows. Is there tech support to help me connect my Virtual DJ to the server or some training session? Thanks

Good Evening

Would you be interested and its FREE

I syndicate a Chilled Zone Show which consists of 2 hours of Smooth Grooves/Slow Jams split into 2 x 1 hour segments so idents and adverts can be applied in the middle if required .Its also non-generic.

Genre’s include RnB,Soul,Neo Soul and Rare Grooves.

Below is a link to my podcast site if interested

https://hearthis.at/djchristheshirt/

Kind Regards

Chris ‘’DjChristheshirt ‘’Elliott

We need live DJ’s / Personalities
It can be live or pre-recorded as long as the show is clean radio edit.

Thanks
Hi - long time classic rock Dj. Worked professional radio in Cincinnati Ohio for 30 years. Looking to do 2 hr prerecorded show weekly. Would have theme each week (like 1 hit wonders, southern rock, women who rock, etc.) Can send you sample/air check if interested.

Great, I already have Virtual DJ. I looked at the schedule and see some 2-hour shifts. I can do a 2 hour shift. Would that be okay? Also, I would do live and pre-recorded shows. Is there tech support to help me connect my Virtual DJ to the server or some training session? Thanks
We Are Looking To Add A Few More Radio Hosts To Play A Mix Variety Of Music On Lucky 7 HD Radio / Mix 96 FM WLUC

NOTE: MUST BE LIVE, NO PRE-RECORDED SHOWS!!

Shifts That Are Currently Needing Filled (CST - Central Time) (Please Make Sure You Know This Will Work Out For Your Time Zone If You Are On A Different Time Zone, Est, Pacific Etc. Etc.!!!!)

(Monday & Tuesday, 11:00AM - 3:00PM)

(Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, 11:00AM - 1:00PM) (Monday, Tuesday, 3:00PM - 8:00PM) (Wednesday, 4:00PM - 8:00PM) (Thursday, 3:00PM - 8:00PM) (Friday, 3:00PM - 7:00PM) (Saturday, 4:00PM - 7:00PM)

Must Be Radio Edit / Clean Music Only, Must Be Professional, Please!

Must Use One Of The Many Software Out There, "Virtual DJ, Sam BC, Radio DJ" Etc. (The Software Must Show "NOW PLAYING" (Meta Data) No Exceptions!

(We Will Be On Sirius XM & iHeart Radio Plat Forms Starting This November, 20, 2022!)

You Can E-Mail Us For More Info. @
lucky7musicgroup@yahoo.com

Chat Room / Lounge

Main Radio Website Radio page

Last edited: